Legal mumbo jumbo.

Fair Use Policy

This site may contain some copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This material has been made available in the effort to advance understanding of conspiracies, deceptions and cover-ups that affect society and that citizens should be aware of. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Ozzie Saffa: I bet she regrets asking her question

Ozzie Saffa: I bet she regrets asking her question:

So simple and so well said...

'via Blog this'

3 comments:


  1. Hello every one,
    My name is Mrs louis I live here in USA and i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wild world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wild world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need of a loan of $65,000USD to start my life all over with 2 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i met the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender,Mr Kelvin, He was the savior God sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan of $65,000US dollars and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact MR Kelvin via email;LexingtonLoanservicees@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wtf is this on my site ... how about go fuck yourself .

      Delete

  2. Attn:Customer
    welcome to global loan firm we offer loan to those on bad credit ,student looking for financial help and to companies with a very low interest rate and without collateral any interested one should contact us via email: LexingtonLoanservicees@gmail.com
    ********************************************** *********
    BORROWERS INFORMATION
    Full name:
    Country:
    Address:
    Age:
    Fax Number:
    Occupation:
    Marital status:
    Current Status at place of work:
    Sex:
    Phone number:
    Monthly Income:
    Amount Needed:
    Purpose of Loan:
    Loan Duration:
    How Urgent do you need the loan:
    ******************************
    Regards,
    Agent and information manager.
    Rev Kelvin Ron
    Email:LexingtonLoanservicees@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please use plain English so we can all understand.
Includes links if it helps clairify your idea.