Legal mumbo jumbo.

Fair Use Policy

This site may contain some copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This material has been made available in the effort to advance understanding of conspiracies, deceptions and cover-ups that affect society and that citizens should be aware of. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

YouTube - EndGame HQ full length version

YouTube - EndGame HQ full length version
Hey you want to take a trip down conspiracy lane. This is a great place to start. WOW, is my first response. Best Conspiracy Film I've seen in years.

Could be a lengthy process Separating the fly shit from the pepper here. So if you would send feedback either way or any part of. Please feel free to, e-mail me direct if you like.Or add your e-mail address within your comment.

Best is just Become a member of this Blog page under " followers" And join me as I enter the great Debates addressing us everyday. We are entering a new paradine not to mention the next world war has begun. We are either sheep or the elite, not so sure we even have a choice. It may be simply too late. I don't know but I,m looking to find out.
I am foreverhear@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use plain English so we can all understand.
Includes links if it helps clairify your idea.